2013年12月16日月曜日

Recommended Blog


The comic was drawn first in Japan.

When they draw a comic, ink, a pen, manuscript paper, a ruler are necessary.

The popular comics are ONEPIECE, NARUTO, giants of the attacks recently.

 

I said that he liked ONEPIECE. I seem to get absorbed in comics if he have time. In addition, I seem to have possibilities to browse by a jump and a magazine at a convenience store. I bought many comics so far, and he gathered you, and the house said by comics that a lot of. I liked comics since the age of an elementary school, and he seemed to always read.

 

I like the comics, and I still read carefully, too. It does not stop when I begin to read a comic. The comic which I read particularly carefully is sports system such as basketball or the soccer. Anything is a very interesting book. I am impressed not to get tired even if I look how many times.

 

 I thought the comics to be popular between wide age. In addition, the Japanese comics are read abroad.  I look forward to that new comics come out very much from now on. And I want to continue reading at any age.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿