2013年12月24日火曜日

8.supporting tool


An adhesive is used as a supporting tool of the handball mainly. Because I often hold a ball in one hand by the handball, I use it for the safeguards such as hands on the finger of the dominant hand. I may give an adhesive to make it easy to grasp a ball. The main adhesives are as follows.

 

At first it is pine resin. It is often used in the game of a junior high school and the high school. Not common pine resin, I use the pine resin with the adhesiveness for exclusive use of the handball. It is often used mainly when I perform it the outdoors such as qualifiers. Because the pine resin is hard to fall with the water in oil, I use the pine resin cleaner for exclusive use of the handball.

 

Then, it is the double-stick tape which is often used in gymnasia. When I do it in the basic room such as a national convention or the international meeting, I use this. This uses the double-stick tape for exclusive use of the handball in the same way as pineresin, too. Because there is enough adhesiveness, it may be used any place other than the gymnasium.

 

As for the adhesive, a limitation of the use may be performed in a meeting rule.

 

In addition, a mask for supporter and taping, goal keepers is used. As for the handball, there are having intense contact and the person who there be it, and protect a supporter on a knee and an elbow because I often fall down. In addition, goal keepers use it well.

 

The taping uses it before winding up double-stick tape and is used to prevent an injury.

 

The mask for goal keepers is used to protect face. As for this mask, in the case of the game, an application is necessary for association of handball beforehand.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿