2014年1月7日火曜日

question

At first the reason why I chose a topic of this blog as is because a competition called the handball is minor sports. In addition, I thought that I wanted you to be interested in the person who did not know the handball even a little and chose this topic. I should originally go and went to other junior high schools because a junior high school did not have handball. There is the person choosing other sports without being able to do it like me. I think that it is a current problem that there is not a place in the way.




I do not have a person know the handball because I do not see it on TV either. So I wanted to convey charm of the handball through blog. In addition, I wanted you to be interested in many people to see handball and thought that I wanted to give spirit.

Like baseball and soccer, I think that I do not lose, and the handball can impress you intensely because it is interesting. I think that sports called the handball should get wide to more people.
I chose this topic for reasons of these.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿